We respect your privacy and is committed to protect your personal information. We never sell or give customer information to any other company. We will disclose your personal information only if required to do so by law, or to protect personal or public safety.
- We do have a money back guarantee. Customer may return entire or part of the order within 15 days of the purchase for a refund or exchange. Customer will be responsible for the return postage.
- Items returned for refund or exchange must be new and unused, and in the original sealed packaging.
- No returns accepted for Custom-Made or Custom-Assembled paddles.
- All DVD’s and videos are non-returnable and non-refundable unless found to be factory defective.
- No return or exchange accepted for shoes or clothing which show any evidence of wear.
- When you return, You will need to leave a note in the package including your name, address, phone number and contact info, reason for the return, original invoice, and action expected from us.
We are located in the Sacramento area in California. All orders to be shipped to California address will subject to California sales tax. There are no charges for tax for shippment out side California.
For orders shipped outside of USA, the buyer is solely responsible for paying any duty or tax imposed by the buyers local government. We do not collect nor responsible for any international taxes.
We reserve the right to change policies without prior notice.